Powered Roof Support
ZMJ is recognized as the largest powered roof support manufacturer in the world with over 50 years of experience. The company has an annual capacity of producing 30,000 units of powered roof supports used in thin seam, medium seam, thick seam and Longwall Top Coal Caving (LTCC). These powered roof supports are custom designed to meet the exact requirements from the coal mines.
● Working resistance ranging from 160 tonnes to 2,600 tonnes.
● Center distance of 1.25,1.5, 1.75, 2.05 and 2.4 meters
● Heights ranging from 0.55 to 8.8 meters
● Leg bore ranging from 140 to 600 mm
● Fatigue up to 80,000 cycles
ZMJ has the state-of-the-art design methods, including:
● Finite element analysis (FEA) Optimization tools & analysis
● Pro Engineer Design Tools
● 3D Design of PRS hydraulic hose system
● Parameterized Design
● Software for indicative calculation of support capacity
Based on the precondition to satisfy the requirement of customers, ZMJ advocates the design ideas of optimization, refinement and humanization, with the product design based on adequate understanding of the geological conditions of the coal mine. With special-purpose CAD design and analysis system, it conducts 3D charting, finite-element analysis, dynamic analysis, motion simulation and structural optimization through computer.
The company has its own design & research institute to guarantee the product quality with a Trinitarian system covering research and development , product design and manufacturing.